In order to register, open an account and/or participate in Mondogoal’s fantasy sports contests on the Site (the “Contests”), you represent and warrant that:
- you are at least 18 years of age (19 in Alabama, USA and Nebraska, USA) and meet the minimum age requirement in your local jurisdiction or territory to contract and use the Site and play the Contests in the jurisdiction, territory, or location where you are gaming;
- you are physically located and reside in the United States of America, Canada, the United Kingdom, Ireland, Brazil, or the Isle of man;
- you are not physically located in any of the following United States: Alabama, Arizona, Florida, Hawaii, Idaho, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, Mississippi, Montana, New York, Nevada, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Texas, Vermont, Virginia, Washington, or the Canadian province of Quebec, or any other jurisdiction where your participation in the Contests is prohibited;
- you are a citizen or legal resident of the jurisdiction or territory indicated on your account registration;
- you are physically located and reside in a jurisdiction or territory that does not prohibit you from participating in any of the Contest(s) you choose to play;
- you are not subject to backup withholding tax in your jurisdiction or territory because (a) you are exempt from backup withholding, (b) the tax authority in your jurisdiction or territory has not notified you that you are subject to backup withholding as a result of a failure to report all interest or dividends, or (c) the tax authority in your jurisdiction or territory has notified you that you are no longer subject to backup withholding.
Conditions of Participation
Account Password and Security
Communications and Disclosure
We, other members of Our group, and our partners may contact You to advise You of other goods and services that We think may be of interest to You. If You do not wish to receive such marketing materials, please email Our customer services team at email@example.com. Any telephone calls You make to Us may be recorded for training and/or security purposes.
Any approved customer data will be delivered to partners via a secure channel and format, to be determined by mutual agreement
Force Majeure Event
In the United States, under current legislation, fantasy sports are classified as games of skill. Mondogoal Games for USA users are thus games of skill. For all Entrants, no matter their location, to win a Contest, they must use their skill and knowledge of professional sports information and fantasy sports rules to accumulate fantasy points. Fantasy points are accumulated through the performance of real-world athletes across multiple sporting matches. Each fantasy lineup must include eleven real-world athletes from at least three different real-world teams, so that each entry into a Mondogoal Contest shall be made up of players drawn from a minimum of two real-life sporting matches. No lineup shall include more than five athletes from the same real-world team. Mondogoal strictly prohibits the winning of any Contest based solely on the single performance of an individual athlete. The site will prevent you from saving a lineup that would violate any of these restrictions.
Editing a Lineup
You can edit your lineup at any point until the start of a Contest by clicking on the edit link or button on the entry view. Once a Contest starts, you will be able to see your opponents’ lineups and your lineup will be no longer editable.
With the exception of “free to play” games for entertainment purposes, each Game has a fixed entry fee listed in U.S. dollars, Euros or British Pounds Sterling. When you opt to participate in a Game, the applicable entry fee will be debited from your Mondogoal account. You will then be directed to any site links and instructions you need to play the Game.
Mondogoal reserves the right to cancel any Game that lacks a full group of Entrants when the Game is scheduled to begin. We reserve the right to cancel any contest at any time including, but not limited to, guaranteed contests that were created in error, have a technical issue, or incorrect prize structure or other problem that requires cancellation. In the event of a cancellation, all entry fees will be refunded to the customer. When multiple Games with the same entry terms (entry fee, contemplated pool size, prize distribution, timing and real world games to be used) are subject to cancellation due to low turnout, Mondogoal may avoid cancellation by combining the player pools for those Games. Mondogoal will never merge player pools with different entry terms for any reason. Users may cancel entries by clicking on the ‘cancel entry’ link or button located on the entry view and/or entry edit view. You may cancel your entry for any contest that is unfilled. Within 15 minutes of the Contest start, the cancel entry link or button will be disabled when a contest fills. Mondogoal will not accommodate cancellation requests for entries in filled contests within 15 minutes of game start. Also, Mondogoal will not accommodate requests to cancel matched head-to-head entries even when both players request cancellation. Cancellation requests must be performed through the application and will not be accepted by other means including email.
Mondogoal offers Contests involving multiple professional soccer real-life sporting events. Contests will take place on a single day, multiple days or longer as specified in each contest rules. Winners are determined by the criteria stated in each Contest’s rules.
Mondogoal offers many different types of Contests. For each one, Mondogoal announces the entry fees and prizes in advance on the contest page. Prizes for each Contest are listed at the outset of the Contest and are not subject to change based on the number of Entrants or total entry fees for that Contest. After each Contest ends, prizes are awarded. Prizes are awarded to Entrants who accumulate the most fantasy points as set forth in Contest details. Mondogoal is strictly prohibited from determining winners based on the score, point-spread, or performance of any real-world team or combination of teams. When an Entrant wins a Contest, the prize for that Contest will be added to the Entrant’s account balance generally within twenty-four hours. If there is a tie/draw in a specific Contest among Mondogoal users, the prize will be divided evenly between all tied players, unless otherwise specified in the Contest rules. For a summary of entry fees and prizes for currently open Contests, please visit this link. Mondogoal may offer “free” game play for entertainment purposes, without the possibilities of a prize or prizes being awarded. Prize calculations are based on Contests results as of the time when Mondogoal tabulates final point scoring. Points scored are based on the statistics from the data feed provided by our statistics provider Opta Sports Limited. Mondogoal waits for a certain period to elapse to confirm the winner(s) of a contest after the final game in the Contest is completed so that Opta can correct any major errors. Once prizes are awarded to the winners, scoring results will not be changed regardless of any official adjustments made by professional sports leagues. Note that this is not the same situation as a case where a correction needs to be made after settlement due to a problem with the data feed or the settlement process. In these cases the settlement process (including payment) may be reversed and games resettled correctly. Contest prizes may not be substituted or transferred. All taxes associated with the receipt or use of any prize is the sole responsibility of the winner. If any legal authority challenges prize awards, Mondogoal may, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not to award such prizes.
In the event of a tie between players where the prize(s) cannot be evenly split the entry with the highest individually scoring athlete will be used as a tiebreaker, proceeding to the second-highest, third-highest, etc. player as needed to break the tie. In the event the tie remains unbroken, the player who submitted their team first will be declared the winner.
Winners are generally posted on the Mondogoal website within twenty-four hours. You hereby agree to your Username and country location being published in the event that you are a winner. Winners may be asked to return via e-mail or regular mail an affidavit of eligibility and appropriate tax forms. A winner’s failure to comply with such requests can result in disqualification. Any prize notification returned as undeliverable may result in disqualification and selection of an alternate winner. A list of winners for each competition period may be obtained by written request to: Mondogoal Trading Ltd., First Floor, 14 Athol Street, Douglas, Isle of Man IM11JA.
Money Back Guarantee
Mondogoal offers users a money-back-guarantee on the first paid entry created subject to the following terms:
- Refund will be exact amount of the first paid entry fee, but is limited to $50 max. Any refund request for a first paid entry that is over $50 will receive the max money back guarantee refund of $50.
- Refund is not available for entries that have won any prize.
- Refund must be requested within 3 calendar days of completion of the contest for which the user is requesting a refund.
- Account requesting the refund will be closed upon completion of the Money Back Guarantee being awarded
To request a refund, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Bonuses and Promotions
Mondogoal will frequently offer bonuses to newly depositing users and for other marketing purposes. Pending bonus is converted into a player’s cash account as the player enters real money contests. Unless otherwise stated, any unconverted pending bonus remaining in a player’s account 45 days after it has been initially credited can be removed by Mondogoal. Any cash bonus a new user receives is for entry into competitions on Mondogoal and can only be withdrawn if they have been previously entered into a minimum of one cash game. Additionally, if a user immediately withdraws money after a deposit which delivers a deposit bonus then the bonus will be retracted. In the event of abuse of the bonus system by any user, Mondogoal reserves the right to retract your user bonuses and close the account.
We frequently offer cash rewards for players competing in “Beat The Expert” competitions and Giveaway/Freeroll tournaments. Mondogoal reserves the right to reclaim these funds if players do not use them to enter real money contests within 1 month of their initial crediting. These funds can be used to enter real money contests but cannot be immediately withdrawn. Mondogoal offers a 200% bonus on your first deposit. This bonus money is added to your cash account as you enter and play in cash leagues. The bonus money is released at a rate of 4% of the league buy-in. For example, if you enter a £25 league, £1 will be transferred from your pending bonus money to your cash account. If you were to spend all of your funds before the bonus released in it’s entirety, you would have to deposit again to continue the release of your bonus.
You are free to withdraw any released Bonus Money or any winnings. Just know that withdrawing any money from that first deposit will lower your available bonus money by 200% of the amount
- abuse, harass, impersonate, intimidate, or threaten other Mondogoal users or any other third party;
- cause, whether directly or indirectly, the posting or transmission of any materials that are infringing, libelous, defamatory, abusive, offensive, obscene, pornographic or that otherwise violate any law or the right of any other person;
- use the Site for any unauthorized purposes or in violation of any applicable law, including intellectual property laws;
- cause, whether directly or indirectly, the posting or transmission of any communication or solicitation designed or intended to obtain password, account or private information from any Mondogoal user;
- create, send or attempt to create or send, e-mail spam to any other Mondogoal user;
- infringe upon the intellectual property rights of Mondogoal, its users, or any third party;
- submit comments linking to affiliate programs, multi-level marketing schemes, or sites that repurpose existing stories or off-topic content;
- post, e-mail, transmit, upload or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed or functioning to interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, sniping software or other automated means to access the Site for any purpose (except RSS feed access) without Mondogoal’s express written permission. Additionally, you agree that you will not: (i) take any action that imposes or may impose a load on our infrastructure that Mondogoal deem to be unreasonable or disproportionate; (ii) interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site or any activities conducted on the Site; or (iii) bypass any measures Mondogoal may use to prevent or restrict access to the Site;
- use artificial means, including creating multiple user accounts, to inflate your position and standing with the Mondogoal community;
- advertise to, or solicit, any user to buy or sell any products or services, or use any information obtained from the Site to contact, advertise to, solicit to, or sell to any user without the user’s prior explicit consent;
- use the Site for any commercial purpose unrelated to the Contests; and
- sell or otherwise transfer your profile.
Your violation of the foregoing rules may result in the removal of your content from the Site and/or cancellation of your account. You acknowledge and agree that Mondogoal may remove any user content and terminate any Mondogoal account at any time for any reason including without limitation a third party’s claim or allegation concerning the user’s content or conduct on the Site.
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF THE SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SITE IS PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. THE SERVICE, CONTENT, AND WEBSITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS, WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF SATISFACTORY QUALITY, MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. You acknowledge that Mondogoal has no control over, and no duty to take any action regarding: which users gain access to the Site or use the Site; what effects the content may have on you; how you may interpret or use the content; or what actions you may take as a result of having been exposed to the content. You release Mondogoal from all liability for you having acquired or not acquired content through the Site. The Site may contain, or direct you to sites containing, information that some people may find offensive or inappropriate. Mondogoal makes no representations concerning any content contained in or accessed through the Site, and Mondogoal is not responsible or liable for the accuracy, copyright compliance, legality or decency of material contained in or accessed through the Site.
Limitation on Liability
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT MONDOGOAL SHALL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU FOR ANY INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF MONDOGOAL HAD BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM: (i) THE USE OR THE INABILITY TO USE THE SITE; (ii) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OF DATA; (iii) STATEMENTS OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY ON THE SERVICE; OR (iv) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO THE SITE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, MONDOGOAL’S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT ALL TIMES BE LIMITED TO THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO MONDOGOAL FOR GENERAL USE OF THE SITE DURING THE TERM OF YOUR REGISTRATION FOR THE SITE, NOT INCLUDING ANY ENTRY FEES FOR CONTESTS COMPLETED PRIOR TO THE CIRCUMSTANCES GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIM. Mondogoal does not exclude liability for death or personal injury or other liability it cannot exclude by law. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages. As such, some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
Our Proprietary Rights
Mondogoal owns all title, ownership and intellectual property rights in and to the Site. You acknowledge and agree that the Site contains proprietary and confidential information that is protected by applicable intellectual property and other laws. Except as expressly authorized by Mondogoal, you agree not to modify, rent, lease, loan, sell, distribute or create derivate works based on the Site, in whole or in part.
The Site provides, or third parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. As Mondogoal has no control over such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Mondogoal is not responsible for the availability of such external sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Mondogoal shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods, or services available on or through any such site or resource.
We want you to enjoy your visits mondogal.com, part of making it an enjoyable experience lies with you. If you stay in control and only bet when you decide to you can enjoy the experience.
If at any point gambling stops becoming fun, we encourage you to contact us. We will always endeavour to use our experience to support and direct you to find help if you find yourself in difficulties.
You can also contact http://www.gambleaware.co.uk/confidential-support-and-advice?gclid=COyjifGY9c0CFQo6GwodYecPDA for further advice if you are concerned about yourself or a family member.
Tips for Betting Sensibly
- Only gamble with money you can afford to lose. If you win it’s a bonus and if you lose you won’t be left feeling stressed and anxious.
- Know your limits and be clear about them before you start to gamble. When you hit your limit, whether it’s a financial limit or a time limit, stop and go do something else.
- Take a break. Gambling continuously without taking a break will impact your judgement, and most likely your relationship. You also need to eat at regular intervals.
- Don’t gamble when you’re upset or depressed. A betting slip isn’t a prescription pad. It won’t cure what ails you. If you’re feeling upset or depressed then don’t gamble.
- Do other stuff. If you find that gambling is your only form of entertainment then you may have a problem. If you’re not having fun then you’re doing it wrong. Sometimes less is more and making gambling a part of a well-balanced lifestyle will help to bring the fun back.
- Don’t go chasing. Trying to win back lost money by placing bets you can’t afford is a recipe for disaster. Set your limits, stay in control.
Mondogoal is committed to helping its users gamble responsibly and provides an area where users are able to set appropriate limits.
The Deposit section enables you to set a daily, weekly or monthly deposit limit. This limit can be changed when required. However, once this limit has been changed, it will be necessary to wait seven days before being able to change this limit again.
The Entry Fee section enables you to set a daily, weekly or monthly competition entry limit. The Competition Entry is effectively the stake which you place when entering each contest. This limit can be changed when required. However, once this limit has been changed it will be necessary to wait seven days before being able to change this limit again.
The Block Transactions Voluntarily Section enables you to set an amount of time in units of hours, days or weeks to block yourself from entering any real money contests. The Suspend Transactions Voluntarily Section enables you to set an amount of time in units of hours, days or weeks to block yourself from entering any contests. This facility will prevent you from entering any contest whether it be freeroll or real money.
If, at any stage, you become concerned about your gambling behaviour you can contact us to request one of the following:
- total closure of your player account.
- a self-exclusion period which can be for an unlimited amount of time but must be a minimum of twelve months. During this period Mondogoal will block your player account. Any new accounts you may attempt to open with Mondogoal during the exclusion period will also be blocked. In addition Mondogoal will take all reasonable measures to ensure you do not receive any promotional material from Mondogoal during this time.
- a limit on the monetary amount you can play each day, week or month. Such a limit once set, cannot be shortened for at least the period of time specified when the limit is set.
If you are self-excluding due to concern about your gambling behaviour you should consider extending your self exclusion to any other gaming sites to which you are subscribed.
We are required by our licence to inform customers about what happens to funds which we hold on account for you the event of insolvency www.gamblingcommission.gov.uk/consumers/protection_of_customer_funds.aspx.
We hold customer funds in a bank account separate from company funds. These funds are not protected in the event of insolvency. This meets the Gambling Commission’s requirements for the segregation of customer funds at the level: basic segregation.
Accounts will be kept open for three years. For each period of six months of inactivity, a reminder email will be sent to any active addresses on the account that funds are available for play or repayment to the user. After three years, an attempt will be made to refund the monies to the user to original method of payment. If this is unsuccessful, the abandoned funds may be donated to GamCare or another charity organization.
Information Accuracy & Verification
Mondogoal periodically reviews user accounts for accuracy of user provided registration and payment information. Mondogoal reserves the right to suspend the account of any user suspected of providing inaccurate, misleading or fraudulent information. Once an account has been suspended, the user will be notified of such a suspension and will be given the opportunity to provide further information relevant to the decision to suspend the account in question. Mondogoal reserves the right to close a suspended account and return any funds not in dispute remaining in the account to the user.
No Third-Party Beneficiaries
Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement – U.S. residents
Mondogoal may, in appropriate circumstances and at its discretion, disable and/or terminate the accounts of users who infringe the intellectual property of others. If you believe that your work has been copied in any way that constitutes copyright infringement, or your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide Mondogoal’s with a notice that includes the following:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the infringing material is located on the Site;
- your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or applicable law; and
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on behalf of the copyright or intellectual property owner.
Please send your notice and all related correspondence to Mondogoal at the following address: email@example.com.
Counter Notification to Claimed Copyright Infringement – U.S. residents
If a copyright infringement notice has been wrongly filed against you as a result of mistake or a misidentification of the material, you may file a counter notification. The counter notification must provide the following information:
- physical or electronic signature of the subscriber;
- identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled;
- a statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification; and
- the subscriber’s name, address, telephone number and email address, and a statement that the subscriber consents to the jurisdiction of the Federal District Court for the judicial district in which the address is located, or if the subscriber’s address is outside of the United States, for any judicial district in which the service provider may be found, and that the subscriber will accept service of process from the person who provided notification or an agent of such person.
Dispute Resolution and Governing Law
Initial Dispute Resolution: If you wish to raise a complaint, Mondogoal’s customer support department is available to address any concerns, problems or disputes involving the Site and should be contacted by the ‘Raise a Ticket’ section of the Support Centre (accessed via the FAQ link), within 30 days of the particular issue arising. Parties should use their best efforts using the Mondogoal customer support department to resolve any concern, problem or dispute and Mondogoal will endeavour to respond to your complaint within 15 days.
If you are dissatisfied with the response of our Customer Services Team then you have the right to request that an Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider reviews your compliant.
In accordance with Part 4 of 2015 No. 542 Consumer Protection, the Alternative Dispute Resolution, for Consumer Disputes (Competent Authorities and Information) Regulations 2015 we inform you
that ADR Group (www.consumer-dispute.co.uk) is our ADR Entity. At such time as we have exhausted our internal complaints handling procedure when considering a complaint from a customer and we have been unable to settle that complaint ADR Group (www.consumer-dispute.co.uk) will be competent to deal with that complaint should the customer wish to use alternative dispute resolution and we will be obliged, or prepared, to submit to an alternative dispute resolution procedure operated by ADR Group (www.consumer-dispute.co.uk).
Mondogoal is committed to preventing underage gambling. The Internet Matters website https://www.internetmatters.org/ is run by an independent not-for-profit organisation to help parents keep their children safe online, provides a guide on how to set parental controls on computers and mobile devices. Gambling sites can also be blocked by using any of the following gambling-specific blocking software;
www.gamblock.com (Windows computers and Android phones)
www.betfilter.com (Windows computers and Android phones)
https://gamban.com/ (Mac OS X or Windows computer)
Waiver and Severability of Terms
Statute of Limitations
You agree that regardless of any statute or law to the contrary, any claim or cause of action arising out of related to the use of the Site or the Terms must be filed within one (1) year after such claim or cause of action arose or be forever barred.